IT Support Officer
12th December 2021
Since 2005, Healthcare Logistics Ltd. has been involved in projects that bring together various international IT players, for the implementation and integration of systems. Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is one of the leading local IT organisations offering project management, implementation and support services. Whilst Healthcare Logistics Ltd. originally offered its services within the healthcare sector, and still is a leading provider in this sphere, it has today evolved to offer its services to other business sectors.
Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status.
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate/s will be primarily responsible for:
- The provision of application support (1st and 2nd Line Support) to diagnose and resolve incidents;
- The liaison with solution partners to ensure that the client’s requirements are met;
- The management of service activities to ensure agreed service levels are met;
- Partake in the upkeep of the internal knowledge base system and development of user-guides where needed;
- The provision of assistance in new system installations, configuration and implementation where necessary;
- The provision of support and administration of internal systems and infrastructure.
The selected candidate must:
- Be In possession of a recognised qualification in ICT (Minimum: MQF Level 4);
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience providing IT application related support;
- Have the ability to think logically, communicate effectively and possess excellent listening skills;
- Be willing to work on-call schedules;
- Be eager to learn new technologies;
- Be able to communicate fluently in English.
In addition to the above one or more of the following skills/certifications will give you a better chance of landing the job:
- Familiarity with ticketing solutions;
- Familiarity with Server Operating Systems, including but not limited to Microsoft and Linux;
- Familiarity with Virtualised Environments;
- Certifications in Microsoft based cloud services and on-site solutions;
- Have a valid license and own transportation.
Interested candidates may apply for this position by sending their CV along with a covering letter and a scanned copy of the qualification certificates to email@example.com, by not later than the indicated application closing date. Candidates should indicate the call reference ISO-21-001 within the email Subject.
Kindly note that applicants should be already residing in Malta with a valid residence permit.