Systems Analyst & Developer
12th March 2023
Since 2005, Healthcare Logistics Ltd. has been involved in projects that bring together various international IT players, for the implementation and integration of systems. Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is one of the leading local IT organisations offering project management, implementation and support services. Whilst Healthcare Logistics Ltd. originally offered its services within the healthcare sector, and still is a leading provider in this sphere, it has today evolved to offer its services to other business sectors.
Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status.
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate/s will be primarily responsible to:
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and functional specifications.
- Design, develop, document, analyse, create and test applications, databases and integrations.
- Translate technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, as well as develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Participate in peer/code-reviews according to established standards.
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technologies to meet user’s requirements.
- Compile and maintain technical and user documentation.
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and advancements to ensure quality products.
The selected candidate must meet the following requirements :
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role undertaking systems design and development with a proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions;
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and is a team player;
- Good time management and communication skills;
- Possess C# and .NET development skills;
- Able to set up and automate testing procedures ex: Unit / Integrations / End-to-End / Load Tests;
- Proficient in database architecture and administration;
- Good command of English;
- Be resident in Malta.
Interested candidates may apply for this position by sending their CV along with a covering letter and a scanned copy of the qualification certificates to email@example.com, by not later than the indicated application closing date. Candidates should indicate the call reference SAD-23-001 within the email Subject.
Kindly note that applicants should be already residing in Malta with a valid residence permit.