IT Support Officer
5th February 2023
Since 2005, Healthcare Logistics Ltd. has been involved in projects that bring together various international IT players, for the implementation and integration of systems. Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is one of the leading local IT organisations offering project management, implementation and support services. Whilst Healthcare Logistics Ltd. originally offered its services within the healthcare sector, and still is a leading provider in this sphere, it has today evolved to offer its services to other business sectors.
Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status.
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate/s will be primarily responsible for:
- The provision of helpdesk support (1st and 2nd Line Support) to diagnose and resolve incidents;
- The logging, escalation and resolution of reported incidents to meet the prescribed service levels in accordance with defined operational processes;
- The development of end-user guides;
- The development of User Acceptance Test Plans;
- The provision of assistance in new system configuration and implementation where necessary.
The selected candidate must:
- Be In possession of a recognised qualification in ICT (Minimum: MQF Level 5);
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience providing IT application related support;
- Have the ability to think logically, communicate effectively and possess excellent listening skills;
- Be able to use IT Office automation tools;
- Be eager to learn new technologies;
- Be able to communicate fluently in English;
In addition to the above one or more of the following skills/certifications will give you a better chance of landing the job:
- Familiarity with ticketing solutions;
- Familiarity with Server Operating Systems.
- Be willing to work on a shift basis (day only), should the need arise;
- Have a valid license and own transportation.
Interested candidates may apply for this position by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, by not later than the indicated application closing date. Candidates should indicate the call reference ISO-23-001 within the email Subject.
Kindly note that applicants should preferably be already residing in Malta with a valid residence permit.