Full Stack Developer
31st August 2023
Since 2005, Healthcare Logistics Ltd. has been involved in projects that bring together various international IT players, for the implementation and integration of systems. Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is one of the leading local IT organisations offering project management, implementation and support services. Whilst Healthcare Logistics Ltd. originally offered its services within the healthcare sector, and still is a leading provider in this sphere, it has today evolved to offer its services to other business sectors.
Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status.
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate/s will be primarily responsible to:
- Build, test, troubleshoot, debug and deploy software in line with our business standards and
- Ensure code integrity, organisation, quality and responsiveness of product.
- Participate in peer/code-reviews according to established standards.
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technologies to meet user’s requirements.
- Compile and maintain technical and user documentation.
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and advancements to ensure quality products.
- Partake in the mentorship of other team members to boost the team performance.
The selected candidate must meet the following requirements :
- Experience in a full-stack developer role with a proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions;
- Proficient in database architecture and administration particularly SQL;
- Able to set up and automate testing procedures eg: Unit / Integrations / End-to-End / Load Tests;
- Possess strong problem-solving and is a team player;
- Effective time management and communication skills;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Be resident in Malta.
Bonus Skills / Qualifications
In addition to the above one or more of the following skills / qualifications will give you a better chance of landing the job:
- IoT Solution Development, IoT Devices and Integration;
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solution development;
- Sound experience in DevOps.
Why you will like us:
- We are a growing multicultural team who love a challenge and need your help to spread our wings further.
- We offer a hybrid workplace environment, whereby the team members switch between working in the office and remotely.
- We adopt a family friendly working environment, care for your personal well-being and foster a healthy work-life balance culture.
- We encourage a continuous professional development approach and thus offer access to an e-learning platform giving you access to technology-based courses.
- We will provide you with the necessary equipment and fully expensed mobile communication to undertake the assigned duties.
- We will be inviting you to our company events and activities throughout the year.
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a performance-based bonus, which we are happy to discuss with in person.
Interested candidates may apply for this position by sending their CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, by not later than the indicated application closing date. Candidates should indicate the call reference FSD-23-002 within the email Subject.
Kindly note that applicants should be already residing in Malta with a valid residence permit.